We Move all Types of Motorcycles!
You might be thinking, “can Two Man Movers & Storage really move my motorcycle?” The answer – of course we can!
Our Salt Lake City moving company has offered motorcycle moving services since 1999. Over the last two decades, we’ve perfected the art of how to transport a motorcycle quickly and safely.
Hiring our motorcycle movers means you’ll receive nothing short of sterling service. Two Man Movers & Storage’s motorcycle moving crew will always arrive with the necessary equipment to transport all types of motorcycles and motorcycle accessories.
With us on your side, you can rest assured that your motorcycle – whether it’s being moved or placed in storage – will be returned to you in the same condition as when you entrusted us with it.
Keep reading to learn more about our comprehensive approaches on how to move a motorcycle and how to prepare for motorcycle storage.
Motorcycle Movers that Know How to Transport a Motorcycle
Motorcycle moving is our specialty at Two Man Movers & Storage. Our motorcycle movers are trained to skillfully prepare, load, transport and unpack your motorcycle at your desired location.
We understand the nuances that come with moving a motorcycle in a moving truck as well as how to secure a motorcycle in a moving truck.
When hiring our motorcycle moving company, you will enjoy benefits like high quality protective moving materials like fasteners, moving blankets and protective padding.
Come moving day, our skilled movers will arrive at your residence ready to work.
Motorcycles are transported loose, just like everything loaded in the truck. They are secured and protected during the loading process, so no damage occurs during transit.
Our professionals will start by first preparing your motorcycle for transport. Your bike will be secured using protective padding or a moving blanket – whichever offers more protection for your specific motorcycle.
Once your motorcycle has ample protection, our moving professionals will determine the best method to get it in our moving truck. Understanding your motorcycle’s location in relation to our moving truck allows our team to anticipate and avoid any obstacles along the way.
After placing your motorcycle on the moving truck, securing fasteners and straps will be used to keep your motorcycle fixed in place. These ensure that your motorcycle does not move an inch while being relocated.
Upon arriving at your new destination, our motorcycle movers will carefully repeat the previous process.
We will determine the safest route of transport off our moving truck and to your desired location. Our movers always use extreme caution when handling motorcycles, so you can rest assured that your wheels will arrive on time and undamaged.
Important Considerations for How to Move a Motorcycle
We realize that your motorcycle is an important object in your life. In order to ensure that it stays that way we advise you to adhere to the following directions to prevent damage to your two-wheeled sweetheart.
Our motorcycle movers will be unable to relocate and/or store your motorcycle if the following have not been adhered to:
- Motorcycles must be empty of fuel before hauling or storage
- If you shake the bike and you hear any fuel sloshing around, there is too much in the bike
- You can remove excess fuel from your motorcycle by using a siphon or hand pump
Now that you’ve totally prepared your motorcycle for transport or storage, you can leave the heavy lifting to our movers.
Moving Motorcycle from One State to Another?
When you need to ship your motorcycle, you want the best motorcycle shipping services at competitive prices. Whether you’ve just purchased your motorcycle or want to ship your old one, Two Man Movers & Storage is here for you. Additionally, you’re welcome to use our on-demand storage designed to keep your belongings stored safely and securely in our climate-controlled warehouse!
- Request a free quote! For your motorcycle shipping quote to be as accurate as possible, Two Man Movers & Storage would like your help in disclosing the following information on the free estimate form: (1) pick up & delivery address, (2) make, model & size of your motorcycle, (3) requested delivery time and (4) the name of your insurance provider. From there, we can provide you with promos and discounts that will apply to your order!
- Receive confirmation from a representative. After 1-3 business days, a customer service representative will reach out to you and help guide you along your motorcycle transport process and provide you with an estimated schedule to pick up your bike.
- Check your motorcycle for pre-existing damage (if any). Thoroughly inspect your vehicle and note any dings, scratches or other cosmetic damages. Note any mechanical issues or problems and be sure to take pictures of your bike from all angles. Be as detailed as possible so that transporters will be prepared for a successful motorcycle transport. Ensure you check and fix all fluid leaks and inflate tires.
- Receive a call from one of our transporters. In the days prior to your transport, you should be readily available by phone as one of our transporters will be calling to confirm the specified pick-up location and ensure the shipping container can maneuver safely on the property. If the location is too cramped, an alternative meeting place will be discussed.
- Arrive at location. It is recommended that you or the designated pick-up person be on location in a timely manner for the pick-up. Ensure that you inspect your motorcycle a final time before loading/unloading. The transporter will also do a motorcycle inspection report. Both parties will sign the shipping documents and your motorcycle will be ready for transport!
Note – We offer additional packing supplies and resources. Just ask!
Motorcycle Storage in Salt Lake City
When you need to store your motorcycle, you want the best motorcycle shipping services at competitive prices. Whether you’ve just purchased your motorcycle or want to store your old one, Two Man Movers & Storage is here for you.
We are familiar with all types of motorcycle storage solutions, especially motorcycle winter storage. Your motorcycle’s safety will always be our top priority. We have the perfect place to keep it out of the Utah winter snow.
When arriving at our secured, climate-controlled warehouse storage facility, motorcycles will receive a final inspection for inventory’s sake. Once an overview of your bike is documented, our motorcycle movers will find the correct space to place it in our storage warehouse.
All motorcycles are stored under racking or inside of our vaults, depending on the type of motorcycle.
Picking up your motorcycle is a simple as scheduling a move with us. Whether it’s short term or long term storage, you can reclaim your bike with the help of a simple phone call.
Our moving and storage professionals will ready your motorcycle for pick up at our motorcycle storage building, or, delivery, depending on your preference.
No matter what your motorcycle moving needs may be, Two Man Movers & Storage will stop at nothing to meet them.
Salt Lake City Motorcycle Moving Company
Choosing qualified movers is the most important step when moving a motorcycle. Each moving company may have a different approach to the process, so it is important to be on the look out for qualified professionals.
At Two Man Movers & Storage, our motorcycle movers have consistently handled loading, transport and relocation since 1999.
We never cut corners and are wholly committed to offering you exemplary service come moving day.
If you have a motorcycle that needs moving in the Salt Lake City area, give us a call at (801) 924- 1564! You can also complete our free online moving estimate form to get a better understanding of what to expect during your motorcycle move.