Moving into your first apartment or downsizing from a home to an apartment? Two Man Movers has been providing Salt Lake City residents with high-quality, professional moving services since 1999.
You can trust that we know what it takes to get you into your new apartment efficiently and quickly. We are an accredited business with the BBB. Our staff is trained to provide exceptional customer service to give you the best moving experience possible.
When you’re moving, our team knows that we are responsible for your belongings, not just stuff. We take great care in moving your items into your new home. Our professional moving team has handled thousands of moves, so you can rest assured your move will be handled with care and professionalism. Let us take care of your move so you can enjoy a stress-free moving process.
Apartment Moving Services
At Two Man Movers & Storage, we know that part of creating a positive moving experience starts with giving our customers the best service and options to make their move easy. We offer services like:
- Packing & Unpacking: Does the thought of packing make you want to stay? Let our professional packers expertly and securely wrap and pack your items for the move. Once at your new apartment, they’ll know exactly what is in each box and where to unpack it.
- Furniture Assembly & Disassembly: Large, bulky furniture is best moved when taken apart, carefully wrapped for moving and then reassembled in your new home. At Two Man Movers, we know how to maximize space and mitigate damages with proper wrapping and padding during the move.
- Storage Options: We offer warehouse storage options. Should you be downsizing and need to keep a few more items than your apartment can hold or want to store seasonal decor, we have you covered. Our storage options are secure and climate-controlled to keep your belongings safe and sound for when you need them.
We use the proper moving equipment to safely pack, load and move your belongings. Our professional movers make your apartment move smooth and efficient!
Moving Out of Your Apartment
Moving is always an emotional and highly-stressful time. When you’re ready to move out of, or into, your new apartment, our team has your rental checklist covered.
- Downsize and Declutter: Take some time to donate any unwanted items or gift to friends and family who will use it. This helps expedite the packing and moving process as well!
- Notify Your Current Landlord/Tell Family and Friends: Whether you’re moving rental to rental or moving into an apartment for the first time, let your family, friends and landlord know that you’re moving. If you’re currently in a rental ask about any procedures you need to follow.
- Document the Condition: Take photos and videos of how you found the space and are leaving it. Make notes of any damage that was pre-existing so you don’t get charged for something you didn’t do.
- Clean Thoroughly: Always leave a place cleaner than you found it. If you’re moving in for the first time, this gives you a fresh start. When moving out, it’ll save you from cleaning fees.
- Settle any Dues: Make sure your bills are paid in full and shut the utilities off. You don’t want to be stuck paying for additional expenses at your new apartment.
You should also take some time to consider storage needs. Are you running low or have a few pieces you think would be better off in a storage unit? If you’re in need of storage options, don’t scramble on moving day, ask your moving company if they offer storage.
Get a Estimate for Your Apartment Move
Two Man Movers & Storage has been the trusted Salt Lake City mover since 1999. Our experts can help make a custom plan for your move. When looking for “apartment movers near me,” be sure to:
- Get multiple estimates
- Use a trusted, family-owned moving company